Thursday, March 15, 2007

Cam's Second Uni Post

How's it going.

Welcome to my second uni blog. The last week has been fairly good uni-wise besides the disgustingly large amount of humidity. Uni is relatively easy at the moment, but most likely because I've seldom put pen to paper. I should probably start at least one assignment in the next week or so.

This morning's lecture was relatively interesting I assume, I probably paid far less attention than I should have. However, Alphaville was relatively interesting, but i don't think my taste for movies extends back to the black and white era yet.

I am finding the tutorials for New Communications Technology really good, as while there isn't a heavy workload, its still interesting and relates directly to what i want to do in the future. Also, it's pretty funny how myspace has utilised the concept of blogging to their advantage, making something previously unknown to the majority of the general public, a cool, seemingly new thing to do, which i guess in turn is an example of the evolution of new communication.

As for the workload, maintaining a blog per week seems easy, assuming i don't have to create a new account every week as I'm too incompetent to keep my details listed somewhere. With any luck, somehow, i may be able to restrict it to about 5 new blog accounts.

The only thing i could really complain about is the behemoth 4 hour break i have between my lecture and my tutorial. Even though i have a dull marketing meeting to break it up, in the heat at the moment, even laying out listening to music on my laptop dosent kill the time. I look forward to the days where i can turn a uni break into a session in the bar.

Anyway, to anyone who is reading, sorry for the horribly uninteresting blog.

Cheers,

Cam.

No comments: