Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cams Eighth Uni Post

Hows it going...

I'm still ploughing along, painfully close to deadline, and admittedly the microsoft word task I just completed was a little bit wearing an time consuming, but I can understand the importance of it, and im sure that it didn't hurt to get back to basics as I'm going to be using this program (or at least something like it) for the est of my life.

In regards to the actual task, I had no real difficulties but was quite surprised at the mail merging task as I had absolutely no idea such a thing existed. I guess it is pretty useful though, and will probabl use it in the future. By the way cheers for the clear instructions, otherwise i definitely would have struggled my way through that one.

Looking at Microsoft word itself, i suppose it would be pretty hard to imagine uni life without it. While it may not be particularly high tech and advancing in the field of technology, it is just a necessity for anyone who comes here. As for me, I have absolutely no doubt i'll be using the program in a few years time, begging and clawing my way to get a decent job haha.

Cheers again,
Cam.

No comments: